Microsoft Office 2019 for Businesses
Later this year, Microsoft is going to release New Features of Office 2019, the latest update for the productivity and business software. Some businesses could preview the software which is for testing the new features, and you could sign up to be one of those if you can’t wait for the new features.
After the Microsoft Office the 2016 version, it is one of the first big updates by the Microsoft, and it also brings lots of big changes for those who choose downloaded the software. Throughout the last several years, the cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 subscribers have enjoyed application and feature updates, but the Microsoft Office has always been the company’s flagship business software.
When Microsoft officially introduced, the Office 2019 will be an uninterrupted offering which means that the businesses will pay a one-time fee and also have access to the new updates and features as they are released. Microsoft just said in a press release that, while a disappearance from the subscription-based Office 365 plans it is approaching and is designed for the businesses that are not yet ready for the cloud.
The company also said that the “Microsoft Office 2019” will be a valuable upgrading for the customers who experience that they need to maintain some or all of their apps on the servers on-premises.
While the Microsoft Office 2019 is the official, the permanent rollout of the software, the Office 365 subscribers will also have access to these features as they are introduced. Previewers can enjoy the new Excel features, a latest and new OneNote for Windows 10, and some other IT and security features.
New Features of Office 2019
All through the Office 2019 beta, Microsoft is approaching towards the improved inking features across the apps, including the roaming pencil case ability to the PowerPoint. It will allow the users to move some objects by using their pen or write directly on the slides.
There is also a mass of IT and operation updates, such as improved Click-to-Run technology, monthly security updates, and also the reduced network consumption. Here we provide a complete list of features by the program.
- Excel: Every business either small or large scale can take the advantages of the new Excel functions, Power turn and Power Query enhancements, and 2D maps. Users can easily publish from the MS. Excel to Power BI in the latest version of Office 2019.
- Outlook: in this new latest version Microsoft is going to update the contact cards, support @ mentions within the Outlook and also introduces the focused inbox features in Office 2019.
- Word: Word will have a new black theme, which sounds integrated into the Office 2019, also includes the learning tools and text-to-speech features. There will also be several usability and accessibility improvements features.
- PowerPoint: In the Ms PowerPoint, Microsoft adding the better zoom capabilities featured, the ability to manage the 3D images within the program and also the enhanced roaming pencil case features.
- OneNote: In a OneNote, it is probably got the biggest update of the year 2019. Microsoft said press release that it will combine the OneNote 2016’s features with the Windows 10 usability. These features include the ink-to-text, improved syncing and enhanced user experience.
How to Preview Office 2019?
Businesses that are interested in previewing the Microsoft Office 2019 beta can easily sign up through the Microsoft’s Collaborate portal option. However, the Microsoft Office 2019 preview program is not for those companies that already have Office 365 subscription plans. Microsoft said that the apps would include in the 365 already have all those features that will be available in the Microsoft Office 2019 releases.
In the preview of Microsoft Office 2019, you and your company must register with the Collaborate portal, a platform which runs by the Microsoft will enable the sharing of engineering system work content and items only if you are already running the Microsoft Windows 10.
Once you have signed up www.office.com/setup with the portal, click on the overview in the sidebar on the left. Then select the Engagements and Office 2019 Commercial Preview. Now, click to Join and accept the terms and conditions of the portal, then click on the Join option again. Then you will need to download a pair of files from the Packages icon that labelled Office 2019 Commercial Preview Documentation and Office Deployment Tool.